SEE PARENT VOLUNTEER FORM BELOW
Calvary Academy highly values its parents' involvement in all the many volunteer opportunities throughout the year on our campus. They are an integral part in the success of all the happenings, things like the Auction, Scholastic Book Fair, Pancake Day, Grandparent's Day, Mother's Day Plant Sale, S.H.I.N.E., class parties, teacher appreciation week, and so much more.
The mission of the Calvary Academy Parent Teacher Fellowship is to serve our teachers and students by engaging parents in volunteer service to our school community as approved and sanctioned by the Calvary Academy Administration.
Additionally, we strive to create opportunities for fellowship with our families. It is our objective to accomplish this mission by focusing on the following:
- Raising money to support CA through the purchase of instructional and educational materials
- Providing opportunities for families to fellowship in a small school environment
- Encouraging volunteerism and service to the CA family and the community at large
- Providing hospitality for the CA teachers and staff
- Communicating needs, events and servant-leader opportunities
We welcome your support and seek your participation through the many volunteer opportunities.